Gartner Market Guide for Network Access Control
Looking for a NAC Solution? Read the latest Gartner Market Guide where Forescout was named “One of the most popular solutions in the market.”
Network Access Control Solution Brief
Gain real-time visibility and control of devices the instant they access your network.
Forescout is Recognized in Gartner Peer Insights
See why Forescout named a 2020 Gartner Customers’ Choice for Network Access Control
How Forescout Helps
Modern NAC for the Enterprise of Things
Today’s networks require a NAC solution that’s smarter and works harder–one that goes beyond simple device authentication to identify every device, assess posture and compliance, and enforce access control across heterogeneous networks. Plus, it must continuously monitor all connected devices and automate response when noncompliance or unusual behaviors are detected.
Forescout’s modern NAC solution helps you address everything we just mentioned in real time without requiring agents or 802.1X—using passive methods that won’t disrupt your business. You gain comprehensive visibility of all devices within days, and policy-based controls are often functional within weeks. This lets your organization:
Modern NAC Solution Brief
Address security in a world where physical and virtual devices are continuously joining and leaving your network.
- Gain visibility into every IP-connected device: Discover and classify every workstation, laptop, printer, IP phone, camera, access point, IoT device, OT device, medical device and more.
- Create a real-time asset inventory: Quickly build a detailed inventory of every device’s configuration and compliance state to streamline asset management, security operations and IT support.
- Automate security posture assessment and remediation: Assess device security posture in real time without agents and remediate noncompliant devices upon connection.
- Enforce access policies across heterogeneous networks: Improve security and business uptime by preventing unauthorized, rogue and impersonating devices from connecting.
- Embrace Zero Trust security: Enforce least-privileged access based on device and user identity, device hygiene and real-time compliance status across heterogeneous networks.
- Orchestrate workflows with existing security tools: Choose plug-and-play integration modules or customize apps using APIs to boost security, accelerate response and maximize ROI.
Not all visibility and control solutions are created equal. Learn key differences that set the Forescout platform apart.
Point-in-time compliance misses the point. See how the Forescout platform helps you ensure continuous compliance.
Gartner calls Forescout, “One of the most popular NAC solutions in the market,” and says NAC is foundational to Zero Trust.