Download your copy of the new eBook entitled “Definitive Guide™ to Next Generation Network Access Control.” This 84-page resource provides security practitioners with key capabilities, implementation considerations, use cases and operational advice for network access control (NAC) and details on how modern NAC platforms can be applied by IT organizations to achieve continuous monitoring and mitigation
The “Definitive Guide to Next Generation NAC” chapters include:
- Fundamentals of network access control – understand how NAC works, how it has evolved and how organizations leverage it
- >Exploring next-gen NAC technology – discover key capabilities of next-gen NAC solutions
- Extensive deployment considerations – processes, technologies and techniques
- Achieving endpoint visibility and security – attain extensive network visibility and close endpoint security gaps
- Regulating access and enabling BYOD – control access for employees, guests and contractors and secure bring your own device (BYOD) devices
- Mitigating advanced threats – preempt and fortify defenses against modern-day attacks
- Aiding compliance with continuous monitoring and mitigation – fortify compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Critical Security Controls (CSC), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and more
Authored by Steve Piper (CISSP), an experienced information security author, consultant, analyst and speaker with more than 20 years of IT industry knowledge, this eBook provides an in-depth examination of next-gen NAC and how IT organizations can successfully reduce endpoint security risks while enabling BYOD initiatives, mitigating advanced threats and optimizing security resources and investments.
If you think you know NAC, think again. Register today to receive your copy*.
*Distribution of this ebook is restricted to CyberEdge Group and ForeScout Technologies, Inc.