See Demos of Integrations with Leading MDM Vendors AirWatch, Fiberlink and MobileIron
Cupertino — February 20, 2013— Forescout Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of real-time security control solutions for Fortune 1000 enterprises and government organizations, will highlight its network security offerings with an emphasis on enterprise mobile to address the growing bring your own device (BYOD) and choose your own device (CYOD) trends at RSA 2013, February 25-March 1, in San Francisco at booth 831.
Get schooled on the latest offerings from Forescout in our RSA booth:
- Stop by the Forescout booth to learn more about CounterACT’s bi-directional integration with mobile device management offerings (MDM) from market leaders, AirWatch, Fiberlink and MobileIron. Attendees will hear how the combination of an integrated NAC plus MDM delivers a complete solution for enterprises grappling to control BYOD and CYOD policy
- For organizations looking to optimize end-user productivity and secure network accessibility, Forescout’s team is on hand with live demos to show how CounterACT™ brings real-time visibility and automated control to enable network access, mobile and endpoint compliance
- Attendees will be able to test their security knowledge and win prizes as they participate in an interactive “quiz”
- Forescout invites its customers and partners to join a festive Jazz themed after-party on Wednesday, February 27 at 9 p.m. at the Westin Hotel. The event is free of charge to RSA attendees who register with Forescout. Tickets and additional details are available at Forescout’s booth
- Forescout partner Patriot Technologies will be highlighting a layered approach to mobile security featuring Forescout CounterACT along with other components of the reference solution at booth #656
- Forescout is extending its RSA presence with a social media contest. Anyone can automatically enter the raffle to win prizes. Just “like” Forescout on Facebook or “follow” Forescout on Twitter anytime between February 25 and February 28. Show attendees can also register onsite at the Forescout RSA booth
Tweet this: Visit Forescout to test your security / BYOD knowledge & win prizes at #RSAC Booth 831 http://hub.am/W8FIjO
About Forescout Technologies, Inc.
Forescout enables organizations to accelerate productivity and connectivity by allowing users to access corporate network resources where, how and when needed without compromising security. Forescout’s real-time network security platform for access control, mobile security, endpoint compliance and threat prevention empower IT agility while preempting risks and eliminating remediation costs. Because the Forescout CounterACT solution is easy to deploy, unobtrusive, intelligent and scalable, it has been chosen by more than 1,400 of the world’s most secure enterprises and military installations for global deployments spanning 37 countries. Headquartered in Cupertino, California, Forescout delivers its solutions through its network of authorized partners worldwide. Learn more at www.forescout.com.
© Forescout Technologies 2013. Forescout CounterACT is a trademark of Forescout Technologies, Inc. All names mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners.