Automate Cybersecurity and
Operational Risk Analysis for OT Networks
Automate Cybersecurity and Operational Risk Analysis for OT Networks
INTRODUCING SILENTDEFENSE 4.1
Forescout’s SilentDefense 4.1 is the first network security monitoring tool to intelligently combine all security and operational risk factors into a single, impact-based scoring framework. This intuitive approach provides security analysts with cyber risk scores to immediately identify assets that have a high possibility of being attacked and conduct detailed forensic analysis of ongoing security events. In addition, the operational risk score enables OT engineers to quickly identify assets that need immediate attention.
Asset Risk Framework
The Asset Risk Framework aggregates and prioritizes both operational and cybersecurity risk factors onto a central dashboard, allowing users to determine their current risk posture with intuitive, impact-based scores. Key features include:
- Single-point-of-reference asset risk monitoring
- Hybrid cyber and operational risk scoring
- Automated forensic analysis of security events
Active PLC Queries
The selective active component, ICS Patrol, actively queries devices from Siemens, Rockwell and other popular OT vendor.
- Improved asset inventory data acquisition from Siemens, Rockwell and other popular OT vendors
- Non-intrusive, selective scanning for complete OT/IoT device visibility
- Ability to extract PLC information without requiring a passive sensor
Enhanced NERC CIP Compliance Reporting
Forescout expands its ongoing investment into streamlining NERC CIP compliance for the electric utility industry.
- Simplified creation of NERC CIP reports in ICS Patrol
- Periodical documentation of network status reporting
- Reduced compliance workloads
New Protocols Supported
Proprietary OT Systems/Protocols
Standard OT Protocols