CAMPBELL, Calif., September 30, 2014 — ForeScout Technologies, Inc., the leading provider of pervasive network security solutions for Global 2000 enterprises and government organizations, announced that it will demonstrate broad, deep and open integration capabilities leveraging its ControlFabric architecture with security solutions from partners and other leading vendors at the “ControlFabric Interop Demo,” which will take place in ForeScout’s booth #12.0-334 at it-sa 2014, October 7-9 in Nuremberg, Germany.
ForeScout’s pervasive network security platform, CounterACT, enables IT organizations to efficiently address network visibility, access control, endpoint compliance, and threat management challenges in today’s increasingly complex enterprise networks. In addition, the solution integrates seamlessly with existing network, security and identity infrastructure via ForeScout ControlFabric technology. As a result, organizations can reduce IT information silos to facilitate information exchange, enhance control context, and efficiently mitigate a wide variety of network, security and operational issues.
“Building upon the momentum we started during our first PlugFest at the BlackHat 2014 conference, we are proud to be adding new integrations and partners during our ControlFabric Interop Demo at it-sa,” said Jan Hof, international marketing director at ForeScout Technologies. “The growing interest from customers, partners and vendors towards leveraging integrations with ForeScout CounterACT further establishes our ControlFabric architecture as a pragmatic and immediately applicable approach to enable continuous monitoring and mitigation.”
ForeScout ControlFabric partners and integrations to be showcased at it-sa 2014 include:
- Gigamon – ForeScout and Gigamon have partnered to enable the availability and efficient monitoring of network traffic to obtain real-time visibility and automated control over users, devices, systems, applications, and VMs accessing network resources and other sensitive data.
- IBM – ForeScout and IBM have integrated CounterACT and IBM® QRadar® Security Intelligence Platform to enable customers to gain a broader understanding of their security posture, the means to mitigate endpoint risks, and enhanced operational analytics and compliance reporting.
- Palo Alto Networks – ForeScout and Palo Alto Networks will demonstrate interoperability to enable secure network and application access, as well as comprehensive threat prevention – known and unknown. The approach can allow organizations to enforce user and role-based access controls, as well as identify and contain advanced persistent threats (APTs), malware and zero-day attacks.
- Rapid7 – ForeScout CounterACT and Rapid7 Nexpose can work together to provide features such as real-time assessment for devices (including transient devices) as they connect to a network, network quarantine and blocking of non-compliance and high-risk devices, and automated endpoint remediation.
- SAP Mobile Secure – ForeScout CounterACT 7.0.0 integrates with SAP® Mobile Secure solutions to facilitate bring your own device (BYOD) strategies and provide IT with a unified view and comprehensive intelligence of personally-owned and corporate-owned mobile devices on the network. The integration enables guest management, enrollment of devices into mobile device management (MDM) policies, enhanced access controls, and network enforcement of MDM policies.
“To date, ForeScout has enabled over 60 integrations with leading IT infrastructure products and services, giving organizations the ability to take a holistic approach toward protecting their networks, achieving a continuous monitoring and mitigation posture, and increasing the value delivered across all security investments,” said Hof. “These integrations will be key to helping enterprise customers more effectively leverage their existing security infrastructure investments, while efficiently managing IT resources.”
“Through these partnerships and integrations, ForeScout has created a symbiotic relationship that leverages the strengths of each of these industry-leading technologies to extend the threat identification and response capabilities of the organization,” said David Monahan, senior analyst at Enterprise Management Associates. “Technology partnerships and integrations like these can help increase security capabilities and reduce the already burgeoning demands on security organizations. They are a key aspect of a security solution selection process, and ultimately the delivery of security across the layers of IT services.”
To learn more about the integrations showcased during it-sa 2014, please download the InterOp demo guide at: http://ow.ly/C4Fxy
Tweet This: Security Leaders to Demonstrate Extensive Interoperability Advantages During ForeScout ControlFabric InterOp Demo at it-sa http://ow.ly/C4Gpg
About ForeScout Technologies, Inc.
ForeScout delivers pervasive network security by allowing organizations to continuously monitor and mitigate security exposures and cyberattacks. The company’s CounterACT platform dynamically identifies and assesses network users, endpoints and applications to provide visibility, intelligence and policy-based mitigation of security issues. ForeScout’s open ControlFabric technology allows a broad range of IT security products and management systems to share information and automate remediation actions. Because ForeScout’s solutions are easy to deploy, unobtrusive, flexible and scalable, they have been chosen by more than 1,700 enterprises and government agencies in 54 countries. Headquartered in Campbell, California, ForeScout offers its solutions through its network of authorized partners worldwide. Learn more at www.forescout.com.
ForeScout Technologies, Inc. is a privately held Delaware corporation. ForeScout, the ForeScout logo, CounterACT® and ControlFabric are trademarks of ForeScout. Other names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.