At the annual Forescout Partner Summit in Barcelona, five EMEA Partners received the Forescout Partner Award.
Barcelona, Spain – September 20, 2016 – Forescout Technologies, Inc., a pioneer in agentless cybersecurity, today recognized five key partners during its third annual EMEA Partner Summit.
The EMEA Partner Awards recognize partners for their commitment to the Forescout Partner Program, joint customer success and outstanding performance.
“Forescout is excited to announce this year’s EMEA Partner Awards and to recognize our key partners for their contribution to Forescout’s success in EMEA. Our partners are an integral and strategic part of customer success, and helping our partners to thrive is key,” said Todd DeBell, Forescout’s Vice President of Worldwide Channel Sales. “Enabling our partners to deliver Forescout solutions to organizations throughout EMEA is instrumental to accelerate the fast growth of Forescout in EMEA.”
The winners of the Forescout EMEA Partner Awards are:
Fastest Growing EMEA Distributor
– Miel, France, awarded for excellence in its field, identifying and servicing over 50 percent of the business in France in its first full year of trading.
Best Specialist Forescout Partner
– Navixia, Switzerland, who independently drives opportunities to closure without Forescout involvement and demonstrates commitment to the Forescout Partner Program by having the first FSCE – Forescout’s highest-level certified engineer in the DACH region.
Fastest Growing Forescout Partner
– Sorint, awarded for speed to productivity, driving the pipeline and closing opportunities. Sorint has embraced Forescout into its portfolio, trained engineers and successfully closed a first G2k deal in the first 6 months of working with Forescout.
Best Partner Managed Deal
– NTT Security, recognized for the largest EMEA deal, successfully closed independently.
Best Partner Marketing Campaign
– Foursys, received the award for its SecureTour seminar series which visited multiple cities in the UK, successfully creating new pipeline opportunities and creating Forescout awareness to many security professionals across the UK.
“Having 50 partners across Europe attending the Forescout Partner Summit demonstrates our mutual commitment,” said John Hagerty, Forescout’s Director of EMEA Channels. “With the huge increase of connected devices driven by the Internet of Things (IoT) phenomena, the window of opportunity is now – representing an enormous opportunity for both Forescout and our partners.”
About Forescout Technologies, Inc.
Forescout Technologies is transforming security through visibility. Forescout offers Global 2000 enterprises and government organizations the unique ability to see devices, including non-traditional devices, the instant they connect to the network. Equally important, Forescout lets you control these devices and orchestrate information sharing and operation among disparate security tools to accelerate incident response. Unlike traditional security alternatives, Forescout achieves this without requiring software agents or previous device knowledge. The company’s solutions integrate with leading network, security, mobility and IT management products to overcome security silos, automate workflows and enable significant cost savings. As of January 2016, more than 2,000 customers in over 60 countries improve their network security and compliance posture with Forescout solutions. Learn more at www.forescout.com.
© 2016. Forescout Technologies, Inc. is a privately held Delaware corporation. Forescout, the Forescout logo, ControlFabric, CounterACT Edge, ActiveResponse and CounterACT are trademarks or registered trademarks of Forescout. Other names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Forescout Media Relations Contact
+44 (7930) 301601