Five Cybersecurity Best Practices for Connected Medical Devices
What is at stake if you lose to cybercrime?
Due to connected medical devices, hospital networks are vulnerable to hackers. As long as hackers have an entrance into your network, no one is safe.
If gaining visibility into your medical devices, identifying breaches and mitigating risks is a challenge for your team, not only is your hospital left exposed, cyber attacks may even go unnoticed.
The longer you remain in the dark, the more damage it can cause:
- Patient data is lost
- Patient safety is put at risk
- Life-saving treatments are halted
- Hospital protocol is interrupted
- Costly compliance issues arise
- Brand reputation is tarnished