|Download PDF||Download ControlFabric PlugFest Use Case Guide|
CAMPBELL, Calif., July 30, 2014 — ForeScout Technologies, Inc., the leading provider of pervasive network security solutions for Global 2000 enterprises and government organizations, announced that it will demonstrate broad, deep and open integration capabilities leveraging its ControlFabric architecture with six of its distinguished technology partners at the “ControlFabric PlugFest,” which will take place in ForeScout’s booth #852 at BlackHat USA 2014, August 5-7 in Las Vegas.
ForeScout’s pervasive network security platform, CounterACT, enables IT organizations to efficiently address network visibility, access control, endpoint compliance, and threat management challenges in today’s increasingly complex enterprise networks. In addition, the solution integrates seamlessly with existing network, security and identity infrastructure via ForeScout ControlFabric technology. As a result, organizations can reduce IT information silos to facilitate information exchange, enhance control context, and efficiently mitigate a wide variety of network, security and operational issues.
“Showcasing a range of integrations with solutions from our industry-leading partners at BlackHat during our PlugFest further establishes CounterACT with ControlFabric architecture as a pragmatic and immediately applicable network security platform,” said Oded Comay, co-founder and chief technology officer at ForeScout Technologies. “To date, ForeScout has enabled over 60 integrations with leading IT infrastructure products and services, giving organizations the ability to take a holistic approach toward protecting their networks, achieve a continuous monitoring and mitigation posture, and increase the value delivered across all security investments.”
ForeScout ControlFabric partners and integrations to be showcased at BlackHat USA 2014 include:
- FireEye – ForeScout CounterACT and FireEye work together to provide comprehensive threat management with a combined approach to identify advanced persistent threats (APTs), targeted attacks and zero-day attacks, as well as policy-based automation to efficiently and accurately contain exposures and data exfiltration.
- Gigamon – ForeScout and Gigamon have partnered to enable the availability and efficient monitoring of network traffic to obtain real-time visibility and automated control over users, devices, systems, applications, and VMs accessing network resources and other sensitive data.
- LogRhythm – ForeScout and LogRhythm enable IT organizations to gain real-time and forensic visibility into everything happening on their networks, including mobile and BYOD activity. LogRhythm’s security intelligence platform works in conjunction with CounterACT to rapidly identify security threats and policy violations. Through additional integration between LogRhythm’s SmartResponse™ functionality and ForeScout ControlFabric technology, joint customers are able to automatically initiate appropriate response activities to quickly mitigate issues and drive down mean-time-to-resolution.
- MobileIron – ForeScout integrates with MobileIron to provide IT with a unified view and comprehensive intelligence of all network devices including personally owned and corporate-owned mobile devices. The integration enables enrollment of devices into mobile device management (MDM) policies, automates controls on network access, and enables network enforcement of MDM policies.
- Rapid7 – ForeScout CounterACT and Rapid7 Nexpose work together to provide features such as real-time assessment for all devices (including transient devices) as they connect to a network, network quarantine and blocking of non-compliance and high-risk devices, and automated endpoint remediation.
“Developing a deeply integrated partner ecosystem is key to our ControlFabric strategy, and will not only ensure its success in the industry, but will be instrumental in helping our enterprise customers more effectively leverage existing infrastructure investments, while optimizing their IT resources,” said Comay.
“Through these partnerships and integrations, ForeScout has created a symbiotic relationship that leverages the strengths of each of these industry-leading technologies to extend the threat identification and response capabilities of the organization,” said David Monahan, senior analyst at Enterprise Management Associates. “Technology partnerships like these increase security capabilities and reduce the already burgeoning demands on security organizations. They are a key aspect of a security solution selection process, and ultimately the delivery of security across the layers of IT services.”
For more information on ForeScout ControlFabric Technologies, download the brochure at //www.forescout.com/wp-content/media/FS-ControlFabric_Brochure.pdf.
To learn more about the ForeScout ControlFabric Partner Program, visit //www.forescout.com/partner_programs/.
Tweet This: Security Leaders to Demonstrate Extensive Interoperability Advantages During ForeScout ControlFabric PlugFest http://ow.ly/zJhkN
About ForeScout Technologies, Inc.
ForeScout delivers pervasive network security by allowing organizations to continuously monitor and mitigate security exposures and cyberattacks. The company’s CounterACT platform dynamically identifies and assesses network users, endpoints and applications to provide visibility, intelligence and policy-based mitigation of security issues. ForeScout’s open ControlFabric technology allows a broad range of IT security products and management systems to share information and automate remediation actions. Because ForeScout’s solutions are easy to deploy, unobtrusive, flexible and scalable, they have been chosen by more than 1,700 enterprises and government agencies in 54 countries. Headquartered in Campbell, California, ForeScout offers its solutions through its network of authorized partners worldwide. Learn more at www.forescout.com.
ForeScout Technologies, Inc. is a privately held Delaware corporation. ForeScout, the ForeScout logo, CounterACT® and ControlFabric are trademarks of ForeScout. Other names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.