The ForeScout CounterACT® device visibility platform provides insight into the diverse types of devices connected to your heterogeneous network—from campus and data center to cloud and operational technology networks. In other words, your extended enterprise.
CounterACT’s agentless technology can discover, classify and assess virtually any connected device on your network. Our customers have reported seeing up to 60% more devices than previously known on their networks with the ForeScout platform. It lets you auto-classify your devices using passive and active profiling techniques, leveraging insight from 3M+ devices in the ForeScout Device Cloud. And with CounterACT, you can assess device security posture and create context-aware policies to establish permitted behavior of each device while connected to your network.
Our Device Intelligence Dashboard is fully customizable to provide up-to-date device insight and compliance status to SOC teams, your CIO/CISO and compliance officers.
The ForeScout platform automates policy-based controls to limit access to appropriate resources, find and fix endpoint security gaps and more. You can notify users of policy violations, restrict, block or quarantine non-compliant or compromised devices, and assign devices to appropriate network segments. What’s more, our customizable Device Intelligence Dashboard provides a consolidated view of devices and compliance status across the extended enterprise to help you quickly respond to threat outbreaks and security incidents.
SCALABILITY AND DEPLOYMENT
Manage up to 2 million devices in a single Enterprise Manager deployment. Scale to 20,000 devices per appliance. CounterACT deploys quickly into your existing environment and rarely requires infrastructure changes, upgrades or endpoint reconfiguration. Choose physical or virtual deployments—or both—and centrally manage them with ForeScout CounterACT Enterprise Manager.
Several features set CounterACT apart:
- Agentless: No agents required to assess, classify and assess devices—including traditional systems, mobile and IoT devices, OT devices, virtual machines and cloud instances.
- Continuous visibility and monitoring: See devices that other solutions can’t, across campus, data center/cloud, IoT and OT environments.
- Automated control: Automate an extensive range of actions through a robust policy engine.
- Rapid time to value: Deploy quickly to gain network visibility in hours.
- Heterogeneous support: CounterACT works with leading network infrastructure vendors and third-party security solutions—without infrastructure changes or upgrades.
- Security orchestration: Optional modules orchestrate information sharing and policy-based security enforcement between CounterACT and leading IT and security management products.