Threat Hunting & Incident Response: Forescout Frontline
Overcome staffing resource and visibility challenges by engaging Forescout Frontline's highly trained cybersecurity analysts to:
- Discover, validate and prioritize a wide variety of cyber threats and vulnerabilities across your digital terrain – all of your IT, IoT, IoMT and OT environments
- Analyze the context and risk associated with all findings
- Leverage the comprehensive insight to develop effective risk mitigation and remediation strategies
- Vulnerabilities, IOCs and CVEs
- Blacklisted communications
- Unauthorized device communications to the internet
- Communications to known malicious IPs
- Blacklisted or default credential use
- Bad cyber hygiene
- Malformed packets
Leverage Forescout Frontline analysts to hunt for threats, identify risks and compile data from multiple sources
Receive a comprehensive report that details the validated threats discovered, impacted devices and associated risks
Discuss and prioritize mitigation and remediation alternatives with Forescout Frontline analysts
To learn the full extent of the Log4j vulnerability in its environment, this State of Florida agency engaged Forescout Frontline. In less than a day and a half, the agency had not only the Log4j information it sought but actionable intelligence concerning embedded IoT vulnerabilities, insecure communications and other risks. Leveraging this free service shrunk time to mitigation and remediation of these security gaps and improved security posture.
Interested? Contact Forescout Frontline
Forescout’s mission is to help organizations defend against cyber attacks. Our threat hunting and risk identification service* is currently complimentary to further foster this mission. If you are interested in either of these services or learning more about our analysts, approach and offerings, please contact us by filling out this form.
*This service is not intended to find and report on an exhaustive list of all possible threats, vulnerabilities or risk mitigation suggestions, and the information provided in the report is “as-is” without warranty of any kind, whether expressed, implied, statutory or otherwise.