Unified Device Visibility for IT and OT Environments
Do you have complete situational awareness of all devices in your interconnected environment to understand both cyber and operational risk? Register to learn more.
Did you know that you can now use a unified platform to secure IT and OT devices? Click to learn more.
Introducing The First
Device Visibility And Control Platform
Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to gain complete situational awareness of their extended enterprise environment and orchestrate actions to reduce cyber and operational risk. Forescout products deploy quickly with agentless, 100% real-time discovery and classification, as well as continuous posture assessment.
The latest release of the Forescout platform delivers the most robust device visibility and control capabilities across IT and OT networks. Enhancements include visibility for multi-cloud, superior auto-classification for medical and industrial devices, and automation of segmentation controls across firewalls and software-defined networks.
EXPAND DEVICE VISIBILITY
- Multi-cloud visibility for Microsoft Azure adds to existing AWS and VMware capabilities
- Visibility into SDN for Data Center environments now includes Cisco ACI in addition to VMware NSX
- Visibility into all OT network levels including passive monitoring methods and integration with Belden industrial switching portfolio
STRENGTHEN POLICY CONTEXT
- 500+ OS versions, 5000 vendor/models
- 350+ healthcare technology vendors
- 100+ protocols for IT and OT devices
EXTEND RISK ASSESSMENT
- ICS vulnerability database for OT devices
- Detection of MAC spoofing scenarios
- Multi-factor risk scoring to prioritize mitigation actions
AUTOMATE SEGMENTATION & INCIDENT RESPONSE
- Automated segmentation controls for Palo Alto Networks, Check Point and now Fortinet NGFWs
- Automated segmentation controls with Cisco DNA-Center/TrustSec and VMware
- Automated closed-loop incident response with ServiceNow
DEPLOY FLEXIBLY AT SCALE
- Scales to 2 million devices (physical, virtual, combination)
- Modular software platform for deploy-as-you-grow
- Flexible perpetual and term-based licensing options
SECURITY STARTS WITH DEVICE VISIBILITY
Want to know what is on your network? We tell you what is on your network with device visibility. This visibility enables you to have 100% device inventory, ensure their compliance, control appropriate access levels and respond to security incidents.
Want to know how Forescout can help you become compliant?
100% Agentless Device Discovery
No device agents or previous device knowledge needed. Discover and profile the ever-expanding number and types of devices connecting to your network: IoT and OT devices (passively), traditional endpoints, operating systems and virtual instances that are constantly joining your extended enterprise.
Continuous Posture Assessment
The Forescout platform continuously sees these devices in incredible detail and monitors their behavior and compliance status as they come and go from the network. We continuously enforce your security policies based on changing device context.
Ability to Take Action
Starting with basic, repetitive tasks and expanding over time to more complex controls, automate control actions to free up skilled IT resources. And improve NAC, device compliance, network segmentation and incident response initiatives.
Support for Heterogeneous Environments
The Forescout platform works with leading network infrastructure vendors and third-party security solutions. Use your preferred switches, wireless routers, firewalls or VPNs—with or without 802.1X authentication. This flexible platform also accommodates your evolving network without requiring network upgrades or vendor lock-in.
Scalable and Modular Platform
Continuously monitor up to 2 million devices in a single deployment across campus, data center, cloud and operational technology networks. Gain visibility and network controls across IPv4 and IPv6 devices.
READY TO KICK THE TIRES?
Here’s your chance to put Forescout through its paces and experience the difference of agentless visibility and control.