Enterprise Manager provides centralized security management for global control of all CounterACT® appliances deployed throughout your network.
Enterprise Manager serves as a single pane of glass for every device connected to the network that is managed by a CounterACT appliance at any given time. It is also used to define and manage the device policies. Enterprise Manager scales to support CounterACT deployments in networks exceeding one million devices.
Management and Control
- Centralized configuration: Settings and configurations for CounterACT appliances can be managed from a single Enterprise Manager console. Settings can be updated en masse, with a single keystroke, and the Enterprise Manager will replicate those settings to the CounterACT appliances that have been registered to the Enterprise Manager.
- Centralized reporting: Enterprise Manager collects information from CounterACT appliances that have been registered to it, allowing the Enterprise Manager to produce information and reports for your entire enterprise.
- Ease of use: The user interface of the Enterprise Manager is identical to the interface of the CounterACT appliance.
- Disaster recovery: A separate Enterprise Manager appliance can be purchased and installed in a remote location for purposes of disaster recovery. The remote appliance can be configured as a “recovery manager,” which automatically maintains a duplicate set of policies and configurations.
- Network scope: Enterprise Manager automatically identifies IP addresses or network segments that are not within the management of a CounterACT appliance.
- Automated management: Enterprise Manager helps manage upgrades, licenses, backups and restores for CounterACT appliances within the network.
Enterprise ManagerForeScout CounterACT
Enterprise Manager Virtual Appliance