The 2019 SANS State of OT/ICS Cybersecurity Survey
Analysis of the current state of cybersecurity risks, threats and potential impacts to industrial and automation control systems within the OT domain.
BAS Research Report
Download to learn more about the current state of smart building cybersecurity, the development of our OT Research Team’s proof-of-concept malware for BAS and how improved visibility into building automation system networks can boost their cyber resilience.
The risk of downtime caused by cyberattacks and operational issues in OT networks is unprecedented as these aging systems converge with IT networks of all kinds. How can organizations reduce their risk?
With device visibility and control of their entire enterprise, from cloud to OT.
- Converged platform capable of monitoring both IT and OT networks from a single screen
- Reduced security, financial and reputational risk for the entire enterprise
- Extensive, cross-functional automation capabilities
- Agentless and infrastructure-agnostic
- Passively establish asset inventory with full device fingerprinting
- Automatic assessment of common vulnerabilities & exposures (CVEs)
- Document network baseline of normal communications
- Continuous, configurable policy and behavior monitoring
- Continuous, passive monitoring for rapid threat detection and response
- Patented deep packet inspection (DPI) of 100+ protocols down to process values
- Automatic checks for 1,600+ ICS-specific threat indicators
- Interactive visualizations of threats and risks
The Future of OT
By 2023, the average CIO will be responsible for more than 3X the endpoints they manage in 2018.
Over 85% of new devices are IoT & OT
Using IOT DEVICES AS AN ENTRY POINT TO A BUILDING NETWORK
Using a smart building as their case study, Forescout Research Labs investigated how IoT devices can be leveraged as an entry point to a building network, where legacy OT assets, IT systems and IoT devices all intersect.
The Benefits of Network Monitoring for Industrial Automation Download
How to Design & Maintain a Secure ICS Network Download
BAS Research Report: The Current State of Smart Building Cybersecurity Download
Gartner Report: 7 Questions SRM Leaders Aren’t Asking OT Security Providers Download
Monitoring ICS Networks to Improve Operations and Security Download
Evolving Your OT Cybersecurity Strategy: 4 Steps to ICS Device Visibility and Control Download
From Overload to Overlord: Reduce Risks and Take Control of Your ICS Network Download
Passive Real-Time Asset Inventory Tracking and Security Monitoring of Grid-Edge Devices Download
2019 SANS State of OT/ICS Cybersecurity Survey Download
EU NIS Directive: ICS Compliance for Essential Services Download
Streamline NERC CIP Compliance with Passive Network Monitoring Download
How to Effectively Implement ISA 99/IEC 62443 Download
How We Answer the 7 Questions SRM Leaders Should Be Asking OT Security Providers Download
How Secure Is Your Building Automation System? Download
How to Align with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework Download
SilentDefense Solution Brief for ICS Download
SilentDefense Solution Brief for BAS Download
SilentDefense Datasheet Download
Customer Case Studies