Financial institutions face competitive pressure to innovate, ensure convenient 24×7 access and secure customer data. The list of industry mandates is staggering and compliance is paramount.
ForeScout provides vital visibility, control and device monitoring of managed, unmanaged and IoT devices while helping demonstrate compliance.
HOW FORESCOUT HELPS
Boost security, privacy and compliance while maintaining availability of financial services networks
ForeScout offers agentless visibility and control of network-attached systems, allowing you to better secure your financial services network, enforce device hygiene compliance and demonstrate regulatory and industry compliance with FINRA, GLBA, PCI DSS, SOX, SWIFT and other mandates to auditors. Our platform lets you:
- See, profile and monitor systems, including BYOD and contractor systems, rogue devices and agentless IoT devices such as smart monitors, VoIP phones and security cameras. See how.
- Control device access to network resources, applications and network segments across financial services networks, datacenters and the cloud. Gain control.
- Orchestrate and automate network security among third-party security tools. Extend our capabilities to your tools.
ForeScout provides JPMorgan Chase with enhanced visibility and control across the hundreds of thousands of devices connected to our corporate network.
Rohan Amin, Global CISO, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
What’s on Financial Networks?
Cameras IoT security cameras are cybercriminals' favorite DDoS weapons and "hack-through" targets. ForeScout identifies, segments and monitors camera behavior.
Kiosks Lobby kiosks allow convenient customer access. ForeScout identifies, profiles and monitors these systems and can place them on secure network segments.
VoIP Phones ForeScout can identify and segment IP phone connections and monitor behavior and port use while supporting VoIP quality of service.
A staple in bank lobbies and branch offices, smart displays must be identified, placed on secure VLAN segments and monitored.
Physical Security Systems Employee badge readers, door controllers and biometric verification devices must be identified, categorized and controlled. ForeScout makes it possible.
Multifunction Printers ForeScout discovers, classifies and monitors printers while helping ensure secure network segmentation and compliance with OS versions and patches.
USB Devices USB-attached devices may not be secure. ForeScout can monitor and block removable storage devices and rogue access points connected to USB ports.
BYOD Systems Employee/contractor-owned devices must comply with hygiene and access policies. ForeScout identifies, blocks & logs access attempts by non-SOX-compliant devices.
Visibility & Control You Can Bank On
Knowing what’s on your network is the first step to securing it. Learn how these customers gained agentless visibility and control:
- “ForeScout delivered value from day one. As soon as it came online, we saw 2,000 endpoints light up on screen.” Read the Meritrust Credit Union Case Study.
- Customers report identifying 24% more network devices as “known devices” with ForeScout and being able to help ensure compliance of 18% more devices. Read the IDC Business Value Report.
- “We call CounterACT the ‘Swiss Army knife’ of our information security department as it facilitates multiple automated security checks and compliance controls.” Read the KKB Case Study.
Savanti Insight: Cyber Security Considerations For Financial Institutions
SANS 2016 Financial Sector Survey
Fast Track to SANS Security White Paper
Addressing PCI DSS 3.2 Solution Brief
Agentless Visibility Solution Brief
Network Segmentation Solution Brief
IoT Solution Brief
Mergers and Acquisitions Solution Brief
NIST RMF Solution Brief