Forescout Flexx is a software-centric licensing model that provides an intuitive and flexible way to license, deploy and manage Forescout products.
FLEXIBILITY AND PORTABILILTY
Designed with the customer in mind, Flexx licensing gives organizations deployment flexibility and license portability to efficiently use the Forescout platform across their extended enterprise—from campus and data center to cloud and operational technology.
WHAT it OFFERS
With Forescout Flexx, customers can:
- Order software licenses separately and independent from appliances
- Use a centralized license pool across appliances and network segments
- Leverage ubiquitous, portable licenses across different device types
- Share licensed capacity across campus, data center, cloud and OT
- Spin-up unlimited virtual appliance instances as needed
- Centrally administer and manage license entitlements and allocations
- Access a unified Customer Portal for license management, software downloads, documentation and support
HOW TO ORDER
Simply select the license quantity based on the number of devices that you want to manage with the Forescout platform across your extended enterprise.
Choose from add-on licenses such as Resiliency or our Extended Modules for Advanced Compliance and Orchestration to further enhance your security posture.
Virtual or physical, we have you covered. Deploy virtual appliances on KVM, Hyper-V or VMware. Or select from our next-generation 5100 series physical appliances.
We’re committed to your success. Choose from our world-class services for consulting and deployment, 24×7 support, and training and certifications.
For more information, download the Licensing and Sizing Guide.