SilentDefense™ IS NOW eyeInspect
INTRODUCING eyeInspect 4.2*: NEW NAME – SAME SOLID FOUNDATION.
THE LEADING OT/ICS CYBERSECURITY SOLUTION JUST GOT BETTER.
Streamline security analyst tasks, optimize risk management workflows and pinpoint compliance gaps with a new persona-centric user interface. Leverage deeper integration with the Forescout platform to implement non-disruptive segmentation within the OT network stack and in converging IT-OT environments. Reduce your attack surface, limit threat blast radius and mitigate a full range of cyber and operational risks.
OUR LATEST INNOVATIONS HELP PROTECT OPERATIONAL TECHNOLOGY AND CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE
NEW — Analyst-Centric UI and UX
A new purpose-built user interface provides multi-network monitoring and actionable insights with rapid drill-down to the device level.
- Streamlined dashboards and better risk workflows
- Attack chain visualization for rapid threat analysis
- Drag-and-drop language packs for localization
NEW — Asset Baselining
Simplify and automate compliance tasks by establishing asset baselines, identifying deviations and creating admissible audit reports.
- Establish baselines and constraints for assets or asset groups
- Monitor and detect deviations across multiple variables
- Generate admissible reports for NERC CIP and other compliance frameworks
NEW — Advanced Alert Aggregation
Streamline security analysis, improve SOC efficiency and respond faster to evolving cyberthreats with multi-dimensional alert aggregation.
- Quickly reference and navigate all alert feeds
- Aggregate alerts and pivot by various alert properties
- Identify trends, assess risk and prioritize remediation
NEW — Segmentation for OT Networks
eyeInspect now integrates with eyeSegment to simplify segmentation and reduce risk in converging IT-OT environments and within OT networks.
- Baseline current network flows in OT networks
- Reduce the risk of threats crossing between IT to OT domains
- Reduce blast radius of threats within your OT network
A STRONG FOUNDATION AND PROVEN PLATFORM FOR EOT SECURITY
Persona-Centric User Experience
An enhanced eyeSegment UI and new eyeInspect UI that embrace eyeSight’s recent persona-centric user experience
The world’s largest data lake of crowdsourced device intelligence classifies all connected things across the extended enterprise
Unparalleled Enterprise Scale
Scale to 2 million devices in a single deployment to keep pace with the explosive growth and diversity of connected things
See what’s new in eyeInspect 4.2!
Join us for the webinar on September 2nd as we share the new capabilities of eyeInspect.
What’s New in eyeInspect 4.2 Watch
Active Defense for the Enterprise of Things Watch
Zero Trust Security in the Age of IoT and OT Watch
Embracing Zero Trust for IoT and OT: A fundamental mind shift Read
What’s New in eyeInspect 4.2 Download
eyeInspect Datasheet Download
The Benefits of Network Monitoring for Industrial Automation Download
Monitoring ICS Networks to Improve Operations and Security Download
Cybersecurity and Risk Mangement for OT Download
Going Selectively Active for Comprehensive OT Visibility Download
Simple and Non-Disruptive Zero Trust Segmentation for OT Download
*Forescout eyeInspect 4.2 is expected to be generally available (GA) in Q4 2020