As the number of devices connecting to your network continues to grow, so does your attack surface. This leads to more risk of breaches and more time and money spent trying to stop them. In a new report, IDC interviewed Forescout customers to determine the business value and IT impact of the Forescout security platform.
Based on its findings, IDC calculates that, by using the platform and reducing their risk to exposure, these organizations will:
- Experience 42% fewer network-related security breaches
- Boost employee productivity
- Identify 24% more devices on their networks
- Improve overall IT efficiency by 13%
- Achieve a 392% ROI over five years
- Realize benefits worth an average of $1.97 million per organization over five years
Forescout Technologies offers the unique ability to see devices the instant they connect to the network, control them and orchestrate information sharing and operation among disparate security tools.
To learn more, complete this form and download the IDC white paper, The Business Value of Pervasive Device and Network Visibility with Forescout.