2021 Gartner Market Guide for Operational Technology (OT) Security
The OT/CPS (cyber-physical systems) security journey in many organizations is evolving away from air-gapped systems toward connectivity with IT networks. In fact, according to Gartner, by 2025, 75% of OT security solutions will be interoperable with IT security solutions and delivered via multifunction platforms.
These multiplatform platforms are the focus of this essential Gartner market guide. Download it to discover:
- The vectors affecting the OT security market’s trend toward IT/OT security stack convergence
- Key platform vendors that are emerging in specific vertical industries
- Recommendations for improving operational resilience and taking advantage of current OT/CPS security journey opportunities
Forescout is the first company to offer a multifunction IT/OT platform that:
- Delivers flexible and scalable asset visibility.
- Stops threats before incidents occur.
- Enforces compliance to limit blast radius.
- Ensures Zero Trust across IT and OT.