If you have purchased ForeScout products with ForeScout Flexx licensing, this page will assist you in activating and deploying your ForeScout licenses and products.
Before Getting Started
Please download the following documents prior to starting installation:
- ForeScout CounterACT® 8.0 Quick Installation Guide – English | Arabic | Chinese (Simplified) | Chinese (Traditional) | French | German | Hebrew | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Portuguese | Spanish | Turkish
- ForeScout CounterACT® 8.0 Installation Guide
- ForeScout CounterACT® 8.0 Release Notes
How to Setup an Appliance
For all needed information regarding the CounterACT software installation and configuration procedures, please refer to the “CounterACT Installation Guide Version 8.0” which includes instructions for physical appliances, virtual appliances and the CounterACT console application.
How to Setup Licenses
ForeScout Flexx is a software-centric licensing approach that allows you to deploy flexibly, manage efficiently and grow effectively across your environment. For information on how to set up licenses, please refer to the License Management chapter of the CounterACT Administration Guide.
Register for the ForeScout Customer Portal
- Information on how to activate and configure your software
- ForeScout Community: Interact with other customers, partners, and ForeScout employees.
- Knowledge Base: Search for How To articles, tips, and solutions to known issues.
- Cases: Specify the urgency of cases, detail relevant aspects of the issue, add file attachments, and see comments from and post comments to the ForeScout Customer Support Team.
See the End User License Agreement for the Terms and Conditions of use for ForeScout products and consulting services.
See our Support Policy and Terms for our ActiveCare support and maintenance policy and service levels.