The ControlFabric® Architecture is a set of open integration technologies that enables ForeScout CounterACT® and other IT solutions to exchange information and more efficiently mitigate a wide variety of network, security and operational issues. As a result, customers can achieve continuous monitoring and mitigation capabilities that better leverage their infrastructure investments and optimize IT resources.
Today, more than 70 different hardware and software products* leverage our ControlFabric Architecture to orchestrate multivendor interoperability and security management via ForeScout Base and Extended Modules.
Unify system-wide security management
ForeScout ControlFabric Architecture extends the power of ForeScout CounterACT to leading IT solutions, allowing you to:
- Share contextual insight with IT security and management systems
- Automate common workflows, IT tasks and security processes across systems
- Accelerate system-wide response to quickly mitigate risks and data breaches
The ControlFabric Architecture that we’ve been using is the heart and the brains of our intelligence network…
Chief Information Security Officer, Major Investment Firm
ForeScout takes heterogeneous support and multisystem interoperability to a new level, allowing CounterACT to run on virtually any wired or wireless network infrastructure. Thanks to the ControlFabric Architecture, CounterACT:
- Works with leading switches, routers, VPNs, firewalls and wireless access points
- Supports Windows®, Linux, iOS®, OS X and Android operation systems
- Works with patch management systems, antivirus systems, directories and ticketing systems—without infrastructure changes or equipment upgrades
- Quickly integrates with leading security, mobility and IT management products via Extended Modules
ForeScout integration helps us highlight the issues detected by other security systems. This is especially important for incident detection and response.
Information Security Manager, Financial Services Company
* As of April 2016