A new version of the ForeScout CounterACT Open Integration Module (OIM) 1.1.0 is now available for download for CounterACT 8. This update provides the following feature enhancements:
- CounterACT as a Client Web Service Request AND Action support for:
- JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Token Cookie
- CounterACT as a Client Web Services POST Request
- CounterACT as a Client Time Tags support for:
- Unix Epoch time format
- Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) time format
To install this update, you will need:
- ForeScout CounterACT version 8.0
- Authentication Module version 1.0 or above with the User Directory Plugin running
- An Open Integration Module license
Software updates are available via download from updates.forescout.com for customers on appliance-based licensing or from the ForeScout Support Portal for customers on Flexx licensing. A current ActiveCare Contract is required to obtain software updates.
For More Information:
For any questions, customers can contact ForeScout Customer Care at https://www.forescout.com/support/.
© 2018. ForeScout Technologies, Inc. is a Delaware corporation. The ForeScout logos and trademarks can be found at https://www.forescout.com/company/legal/intellectual-property-patents-trademarks/. Other names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.