Customers now have 24 apps to choose from as Forescout has added the following new apps to its app ecosystem:
- Connect app forF5 VPN
F5 Networks offers a VPN solution through it’s BIG-IP platform.
With this app, customer can gain visibility to F5 Networks VPN connected endpoints and users.
- Connect app for Prometheus
Prometheus is an open-source systems monitoring toolkit that provides real-time metrics in a time series database.
With this app, customers can collect and visualize endpoint system metrics for clients running Windows Exporter and Node Exporter.
- Connect app for MobileIron
The MobileIron module capabilities and functions have now been migrated to the Connect eco-system.
With this app, customers can automate mobile device enrollment, improve security management and enforce continuous compliance.
- Connect app for Intune– Version Update 2.0
The updated version of the Intune App now supports both the NAC and Graph APIs. This allows for modular and simplified compliance check based on MAC address for both Ethernet and WiFi devices.
- Connect app for SentinelOne
SentinelOne offers a converged EPP+EDR solution with a resource efficient agent.
With this app, customers can gain visibility of their device’s security posture and threat status from the SentinleOne platform.
- eyeExtend Connect GitHub: https://github.com/Forescout/eyeExtend-Connect
- eyeExtend apps catalog: a dedicated webpage that lists all of our crowdsourced apps
- Datasheet: eyeExtend Connect datasheet is available on our website
- Video tutorials: Learn about the prerequisites, types of apps and how to build an app with eyeExtend Connect video tutorials on the Forescout YouTube channel
The eyeExtend products and related documentation are available on the customer portal: https://www.forescout.com/support/login/.