Customers now have a total of 17 apps to choose from as Forescout has added the following 7 new apps to its app ecosystem!
1. eyeExtend Connect app for Microsoft Intune
This app orchestrates information sharing and workflows between the Forescout platform and Microsoft Intune, an enterprise mobility management solution. The app helps organizations improve security, compliance and control of mobile devices accessing corporate data.
App Use cases:
- Real-time discovery of diverse mobile devices such as iOS, Android, Windows, and macOS without requiring agents
- Seamless enrollment of non-registered devices to Microsoft Intune
- Policy-driven device actions such as full wipe or device lock in case of jailbroken or noncompliant devices
- Network access control by dynamically quarantining or blocking deviant devices from accessing the corporate network
2. eyeExtend Connect app for Fortinet VPN
This app connects directly with FortiManager and FortiGate using the REST API and retrieves properties on connected VPN user sessions.
App use cases:
- Retrieve VPN sessions data and display various properties in Forescout for policy creation.
- Drop VPN sessions or Disable Local User accounts, based on policy conditions.
3. eyeExtend Connect app for Cylance
This app connects Forescout platform with CylancePROTECT®, an endpoint security solution from Blackberry.
App use cases:
- Verify the presence of functional CylancePROTECT agents at connection time and enroll devices with missing agents
- Employ combined automated response options to quarantine or remediate infected devices
4. eyeExtend Connect app for Cherwell
eyeExtend Connect app for Cherwell, an IT service management solution, gathers and shares endpoint information with the Cherwell CMDB to streamline asset management.
App use cases:
- Add new assets to Forescout from the Cherwell CMDB as well as update the Cherwell CMDB in real time with assets discovered by Forescout
- Create IT Incidents in case of deviation from the baseline configuration
- Add additional context from Forescout to the IT incident records to ensure end-to-end tracking
5. eyeExtend Connect app for Kaseya VSA
The App gathers patch information for all Windows endpoints registered to Kaseya VSA, a patch management solution. The current version is able to detect the following:
- Kaseya VSA – Get Agent Status
- Kaseya VSA – Get Endpoint Details
- Kaseya VSA – Get Patch Compliance
- Kaseya VSA – Get Patch Scan Date Compliance
User can also use policies or trigger actions to send email notification and/or run custom scripts.
6. eyeExtend Connect app for Cisco Prime
The app provides visibility and context of devices connecting through Cisco Prime, a network infrastructure management solution. The app captures the following device attributes
- Device Type
- Management Status
- Software Type
- Software Version
- Admin Status
- Part Number
- Serial Number
- Collection Status
7. eyeExtend Connect app for ManageEngine
The App gathers patch information agentlessly for all Windows endpoint assets registered to ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus (a patch deployment solution for Windows, macOS, and Linux endpoints) and shares it with ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus. The current version is able to detect the following:
- ManageEngine Patch Status
- Endpoint Vulnerability Status
- Patch Scan Status
Users can also use policies or trigger actions to send email notification and/or run custom scripts.
Forescout eyeExtend Connect related resources
- eyeExtend apps catalogue: a dedicated webpage that lists all of our crowdsourced apps
- Datasheet: eyeExtend Connect datasheet is available on our website
- How to build an eyeExtend Connect app: Learn about the prerequisites, types of apps and how to build an app with eyeExtend Connect tutorials on the Forescout YouTube channel and share this channel with your customers
- Forescout eyeExtend products and related documentation are available on the FLEXX or PALM customer portals:
- Forescout eyeExtend Connect apps and related documentation are available on Forescout repository on GitHub: