New Forescout Documentation Portal
Forescout technical documentation has a new and improved home. From now on, you can access all Forescout technical documentation from the new Forescout Documentation Portal.
The Documentation Portal is an intelligent content delivery platform that makes it easy for you to quickly find answers to your technical questions and learn how to use Forescout products.
Learn more about the features described below and how to get the most out of the site.
New and Improved Features
- Search across all documentation and find information faster with faceted search, auto-suggestions, search clustering and more.
- Find the most relevant content by personalizing search results to match your preferences (log in to use).
- Create and share personalized collections of content with My Docs (log in to use).
- Watch content that interests you to get notified when something changes (log in to use).
- Self-service PDF creation for individual topics or entire guides.
Log in for the Full Experience
Log in to get the most out of the site, and to unlock all the unique features that it has to offer.
You can log in using your existing Forescout SSO credentials – whether you’re a customer, partner or employee.
- Customers: Use your Customer Support Portal credentials
- Partners: Use your Partner Portal credentials
- Employees: Use your Forescout OKTA credentials.
If you don’t have any of these SSO credentials, you can register and log in using your email address.
Navigate the Site and Engage with Content
- Search Bar: Search across all documentation. Use filters to refine your search by values belonging to the following categories: Platform (version), Product, and Content Type
- Homepage menu items:
- All Guides: search through the full library of guides on the site
- Watchlist: View all the topics that you’re watching. Watch topics to get notified when something changes.
- My Docs: View all your My Docs collections, share them with others, or create PDFs. Use My Docs to create your own personalized collections of content that contain the topics you’re most interested in.
- Search Preferences: Click the arrow next to your user name to access search preferences and personalize search results. Search results that match your preferences are given higher priority.
- Browse the tiles on the homepage to find relevant content, such as: Recently released content, Featured products, Module guides.
- Engage with Content – Navigating Within Topics:
- Navigate within a guide using the Contents area, which lists all topics in the guide.
- Use the breadcrumbs at the top to easily see your place within the guide.
- Use the search bar to search within the guide, or perform a global search across all guides.
- Use the action items on the top right of the topic to add the topic to the watchlist or to a My Docs collection, share the topic with others, create a PDF, or send feedback.