The Host and Link Add-Ons SD Script extends the fingerprinting capabilities of SilentDefense by inspecting protocol-specific messages.
Download version 1.32 of this SD Script to gain the following enhanced capabilities:
- Implemented fingerprinting of COPA-DATA Zenon SCADA nodes
- Implemented fingerprinting of CISCO_SMI (Smart Install) protocol
- Implemented fingerprinting of Emerson DeltaV components for DCS version v11
- Improved fingerprinting of ION power meters (nested devices now supported)
- Added new SNMP, LLDP and SSL fingerprints for Phoenix Contact mGuard firewalls
- Added new SNMP fingerprints for RedLion switches
- Added new SNMP fingerprints for CXR Copperway switches
- Optimized LuaJit settings
This module is supported by the following releases:
- SilentDefense 3.13.0 and up
This module requires the following:
- By default, the script performs the auto-configuration of the fingerprinting parameters based on the SilentDefense sensor version. No specific action other than script upload and start is required.
- In case an override of the auto-configured settings is required, relevant instructions are provided in the script “General Code Section”.
Download the module and related documentation from the Downloads / Resources section of the OT Customer portal, https://portal.secmatters.com/.