We’re happy to inform you that SilentDefense 4.1.1 has been released! It brings improved stability and increases deployment robustness.
Download this update to gain the following capabilities, introduced in SilentDefense 4.1:
- Monitor and handle asset risks through the new OT Risk Framework
- Distinguish between the Host MAC address and other observed MAC addresses
- Use specialized ICS Patrol queries to scan specific devices from OT vendors
- View and export ICS Patrol scan results through enhanced result screens
- Get improved performance for Analytics and for SD-Scripts
- Gain increased device visibility and control with 14 new OT protocols and 4 new IT protocols
- Verify the updated system requirements are met:
- Minimum RAM on a Command Center server is now 16 GB
- When updating to SilentDefense 4.1.1, all components must be updated:
- Update the Command Center to 4.1.1
- Update the Monitoring Sensor to 4.1.1 (if in use)
- Update the ICS Patrol Sensors to 1.0.1 (if in use)
- Update the Enterprise Command Center to 4.1.1 (if in use)
- When updating from SilentDefense 4.0 or before:
- Perform the backup procedure before updating. Downgrade from 4.1.1 is not possible
SilentDefense 4.1.1 is available as a stand-alone deployment.
To update to SilentDefense 4.1.1:
OT Licensing Customers:
Download the module and related documentation from https://portal.secmatters.com/login/.