With this new release, Forescout has significantly improved the mapping of device context and classification information from Forescout eyeSight with ServiceNow CMDB taxonomy following ServiceNow best practices. The superior alignment with ServiceNow asset taxonomy helps CMDB to easily and efficiently ingest the device data from Forescout eyeSight giving our customers confidence in the quality, depth and breadth of the device data in their CMDB.
- eyeExtend for ServiceNow 2.1 now leverages the IRE (Identification and Reconciliation Engine) from ServiceNow aligning Forescout eyeSight’s device table mapping with CMDB CIs (Configuration Items)
- Support for Forescout eyeSight device data into the Network adapter table assists in storing multiple MAC addresses for the same device or CI. This helps eradicating multiple entries in the CMDB for the same device with multiple MAC addresses
- Forescout eyeExtend for ServiceNow 2.1 is compatible with ServiceNow New York and Madrid release
Please refer to the Release Notes for further information on this release.
Here are some other useful resources:
- Datasheet: eyeExtend for ServiceNow datasheet is available on Forescout website
- Forescout apps for ServiceNow: can be accessed on the ServiceNow Store
For any questions, please contact Forescout Customer Care via the Forescout Customer Support Portal.