The Forescout Extended Module for CrowdStrike is now generally available. This new Extended Module orchestrates information sharing and security workflows between the Forescout platform and CrowdStrike to improve endpoint security hygiene, maximize joint threat hunting across the network and automate threat response.
The joint solution allows organizations to leverage CrowdStrike threat intelligence to proactively combat threats across both CrowdStrike-managed and unmanaged endpoints, and initiate workflows to isolate and remediate compromised devices. Customers can accelerate threat response, limit malware propagation and reduce the business impact of advanced threats.
- Verify CrowdStrike Falcon agent is installed, operational and communicating properly with CrowdStrike Falcon cloud on supported corporate endpoints
- Share system and user information for CrowdStrike-managed devices with Forescout while they are on-site or off enterprise networks
- Share threat intelligence across solutions for joint threat hunting for Indicators of Attack (IOAs) across endpoint and network tiers
- Prevent infected and non-compliant CrowdStrike-managed devices from gaining access to corporate network resources without appropriate remediation
- Isolate, restrict or block compromised devices on the network in near real-time and initiate remediation actions
- Comprehensive visibility across network-connected devices, including BYOD, guest, IoT and managed devices off-premises
- Improved security hygiene and CrowdStrike agent coverage on supported corporate devices
- Reduced mean time to detect (MTTD) and mean time to respond (MTTR) for advanced threats
- Automated threat response and reduced manual processes for improved security operations
A 90-day trial of the Extended Module for CrowdStrike is available for Forescout customers via the Forescout Product Updates Portal.
© 2018. Forescout Technologies, Inc. is a Delaware corporation. Forescout, the Forescout logo, ControlFabric, CounterACT Edge, ActiveResponse and CounterACT (as applicable) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Forescout. Other names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.