The Forescout Extended Module for Carbon Black is now generally available. This Extended Module enables enterprises to strengthen their endpoint defenses and automate threat hunting and response across their enterprise network. It provides essential capabilities to improve Device Compliance and Incident Response initiatives.
This solution allows the Forescout platform to gain deeper visibility into Carbon Black-managed endpoints, leverage Carbon Black threat intelligence for proactive threat hunting across both unmanaged and Carbon Black-managed endpoints, and automate workflows to isolate and mitigate the risk from compromised devices.
- Share system and user information for Carbon Black-managed devices with Forescout
- Verify Carbon Black agents are installed and operational on supported corporate endpoints
- Leverage Carbon Black threat intelligence for threat hunting for Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) across endpoint and network tiers
- Prevent infected and noncompliant devices from gaining access to corporate network resources without appropriate remediation
- Isolate, restrict or block compromised devices on the network in near real-time and initiate remediation actions
- Comprehensive visibility across network-connected devices including BYOD, guest, IoT and off-premises corporate devices
- Improved security hygiene and Carbon Black agent coverage on supported corporate devices
- Reduced mean time to detect (MTTD) and mean time to respond (MTTR) for advanced threats
- Automated threat response and reduced manual processes for improved security operations
A 90-day trial of the Extended Module for Carbon Black is available for Forescout customers via the Forescout Product Updates Portal.
© 2018. Forescout Technologies, Inc. is a Delaware corporation. The Forescout logos and trademarks can be found at https://www.forescout.com/company/legal/intellectual-property-patents-trademarks/. Other names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.