Dear Customers and Partners,
We are announcing the End of Life (EOL) of Forescout SilentDefense 3.13.x. The EOL will become effective on April 30, 2021.
Why is SilentDefense 3.13.x reaching EOL?
SilentDefense 3.13.0 was released on October 17, 2018. As per existing customer and partner agreements, SilentDefense releases reach EOL after 30 months from their GA date.
What can I expect as of the EOL date?
For customers operating version 3.13 of SilentDefense, guaranteed operational continuity can still be expected. Professional Services will remain available and Technical Support will still be available for customers with a paid support contract.
However, as of the 30th of April 2021, the following changes must be noted:
- No further product improvements will be added to SilentDefense 3.13
- No additional development will be conducted for SilentDefense 3.13
- Security Patches will no longer be developed for SilentDefense 3.13
- Hotfixes, workarounds, and bug fixes will no longer be developed for SilentDefense 3.13
- Online support documentation, wikis, or forums related to SilentDefense 3.13 may be archived or removed
- Requests for features will not be accepted for SilentDefense 3.13
What can I do next?
We encourage you to contact your Forescout Sales representative to plan the update to a newer SilentDefense release. This will give you access to full product development support and lots of new features, capabilities and system resilience improvements. For more on the latest features of SilentDefense, please visit: https://www.forescout.com/platform/silentdefense/.