Download the latest module of the Device Profile Library to provide Forescout eyeSight’s Device Classification Engine with the most accurate device classifications.
The database is cumulative: this release includes all previous classifications and updates.
Due to internal security assessments related to SolarWinds, this DPL release has been performed for Flexx customers, but still not released/available through updates.forescout.com or check for updates via Forescout console.
Download and install this release for important enhancements, including:
- New device profiles
- Modified device classification profiles
- Planned changes in future Device Profile Library releases
Please refer to Release Notes and Help documents for information on checking policies for issues resulting from classification changes.
This module is supported by the following releases:
- CounterACT 8.0.1
For optimal endpoint classification, it is recommended to install the highest available versions of the following Forescout components that are compatible with CounterACT 8.0.1, and ensure that they are running:
- Core Extensions Module, including the following plugins:
- Device Classification Engine
- DHCP Classifier Plugin
- Endpoint Module, including the following plugins:
- HPS Inspection Engine
- Linux Plugin, if there are Linux endpoints in your environment
- OS X Plugin, if there are macOS/OS X endpoints in your environment
- Network Module, including the Switch Plugin
- Windows Applications Content Module
- NIC Vendor DB Content Module
Forescout Flexx Licensing Customers and Per Appliance Licensing Customers:
Download the module and related documentation from the Customer Support Portal.