Download the latest module of the Device Profile Library to provide Forescout eyeSight’s Device Classification Engine with the most accurate device classifications.
The database is cumulative: this release includes all previous classifications and updates.
Download and install this release for important enhancements, including:
- Fixed Issues
- New device classification profiles
- New vendor classification profiles
- Modified classification profiles
This module is supported by the following releases:
- Forescout 8.1.x
- Forescout 8.2.x
For optimal endpoint classification, it is recommended to install the highest available versions of the following Forescout components, and ensure that they are running:
- Core Extensions Module, including the following plugins:
- Device Classification Engine
- DHCP Classifier Plugin
- Endpoint Module, including the following plugins:
- HPS Inspection Engine
- Linux Plugin, if there are Linux endpoints in your environment
- OS X Plugin, if there are macOS/OS X endpoints in your environment
- Hybrid Cloud Module, including either:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Plugin
- Microsoft Azure plugin
- Network Module, including the Switch Plugin
- Windows Applications Content Module
- NIC Vendor DB Content Module
- Operational Technology Module
If you have the Medigate Platform deployed in your environment, it is recommended to ensure that the Forescout Medigate Module is installed and running.
Forescout Flexx Licensing Customers:
Download the module and related documentation from the Customer Support Portal.
Forescout Per Appliance Licensing Customers:
Download the Module:
Download the module from this location:
Access documentation at these locations: