Six Ways to Enhance Security with 100 Percent Device Visibility
Network security can be intimidating. The network infrastructure continues to grow more complex, driven by growth of devices and platform diversity, cloud adoption and IT and OT convergence. As network complexity continues to rise, organizations are only making incremental network security improvements, leading to a growing visibility and risk gap.
What’s needed to close the gap? It starts with 100 percent device visibility. It’s essential to identify and classify every user and every device on every network, as you can’t control what you can’t see. Absolute device visibility is the key to reducing risk and improving your security posture.
- Get agentless visibility
- Unify visibility across campus, data center and cloud
- Automate device inventory and management
- Meet device and regulatory mandates
- Do context-aware network segmentation
- Orchestrate incident response
Complete this form to learn more.