ForeScout recognized for the fastest growth in the industry, the largest gain in global market share and the highest standards for delivering customer value
SAN JOSE, Calif., October 17, 2018 – ForeScout Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:FSCT), a leading Internet of Things (IoT) security company, today announced it is the recipient of the Frost & Sullivan Growth Excellence Leadership Award in the network access control (NAC) market. This recognition distinguishes ForeScout as a growing global cybersecurity leader and highlights the value of its innovative, agentless solutions that offer customers unmatched device visibility and control across multi-vendor environments in the extended enterprise.
“ForeScout continues to deliver product innovation that is driving significant market share gains in a highly competitive industry,” said Tony Massimini, cybersecurity senior industry analyst, Frost & Sullivan. “The company continues to add customers and devices under management at a rapid rate and has demonstrated sustained and consistent growth, while increasing its focus on IoT, OT, data center, and cloud security. Frost & Sullivan is proud to bestow the 2018 Growth Excellence Leadership Award to ForeScout.”
Frost & Sullivan research supports that device visibility is critical because today’s enterprise networks have expanded beyond traditional endpoints given the explosion of IoT, the convergence of IT and operational technology (OT), and the migration to the cloud. In an environment where every conceivable type of device is joining the network, ForeScout delivers an agentless solution to illuminate these devices and address the visibility gap, starting with network access control that provides policy-based access and contains, quarantines, or redirects devices if there are indicators of compromise or vulnerabilities.
“Network-based visibility into devices is critical since every device on the network presents a potential attack surface or entry point for bad actors,” said Rob Greer, chief product officer, ForeScout. “The surge of IoT and OT devices in the enterprise pose significant security challenges as most of these devices are unable to support agents. Our agentless visibility, network access control and network segmentation capabilities provide foundational network security defense for enterprise networks. We are honored to be recognized by Frost and Sullivan as a leader in this space.”
Frost & Sullivan highlights several of ForeScout’s accomplishments:
- Growth Performance: ForeScout has achieved the fastest growth rate in the NAC market. The company has outperformed in the overall market for several years and has gained market share as a result of brand recognition, channel partnerships, and technology partnerships as well as delivering innovations to customers and focusing on the needs of the rapidly changing market.
- Customer Impact: ForeScout addresses the dynamic changes and security challenges facing customers as they migrate quickly to public and private clouds, accelerate the convergence of IT and OT, and continue to increase IoT and bring-your-own-device (BYOD) adoption. Customers express a positive purchase, implementation, and support experience throughout the life of ForeScout’s solutions and exhibit high brand loyalty.
- Solution Offering: ForeScout focuses on high-growth solutions and its customers are benefitting from continuous visibility, policy-based automated control, and orchestration amongst third-party security vendors. Due to ForeScout’s ability to see and control traditional and non-traditional connected devices without agents, customers report seeing up to 60 percent more devices on their network.
- Frost & Sullivan Award & NAC Report: https://forescout.com/frost-sullivan/
- Frost & Sullivan NAC Report: https://www.forescout.com/frost-sullivan/nac-report/
- ForeScout NAC Solution Brief: https://forescout.com/company/resources/network-access-control-solution-brief/
- ForeScout corporate brochure: https://forescout.com/forescout-company-brochure-pr/
- Follow ForeScout online: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Blog
ForeScout Technologies, Inc. helps make the invisible visible. Our company provides Global 2000 enterprises and government agencies with agentless visibility and control of traditional and IoT devices the instant they connect to the network. Our technology integrates with disparate security tools to help organizations accelerate incident response, break down silos, automate workflows and optimize existing investments. Learn more at www.forescout.com.
© 2018 ForeScout Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. ForeScout Technologies, Inc. is a Delaware corporation. A list of our trademarks and patents can be found at https://www.forescout.com/company/legal/intellectual-property-patents-trademarks. Other brands, products, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
Media Relations Contact:
ForeScout Technologies, Inc.
Investor Relations Contact:
ForeScout Technologies, Inc.