Experience the difference of agentless device visibility and control
During your three-hour test drive, the Forescout crew will spin up virtual sessions of the Forescout platform and take you through real-world cybersecurity use cases that can be quickly applied to your environment.
Please note: this is a technical, hands-on session where an on-site Forescout expert will coach you through best-practice policy creation and deployment.
Experience the before-and-after difference of:
- Visibility. Learn how to discover every physical and virtual device connected to your network, classify it and assess its security posture.
- Asset Management. Access a real-time hardware and software asset inventory for an annual software audit—without pulling resources from other critical tasks.
- Device Compliance. Streamline a security audit to determine if networked devices are running up-to-date security software. Create and apply a policy that notifies employees that they are of out of compliance and confirms that systems are restored to company standards.
- Incident Response. Respond to a WannaCry outbreak with an automated policy that quickly locates vulnerable hosts and determines which require patches and which are infected.
- Network Access Control. Assess devices and restrict, block or quarantine noncompliant systems.
- Network Segmentation. Segment access based on device type and security posture to reduce the risks posed by rogue and noncompliant.
Experience the difference and be sure to bring your laptop!
Here’s how your three-hour experience will unfold:
|15 minutes||Arrivals and Welcome|
|45 minutes||Meal and Course Briefing|
|2 hours||Test Drive Experience|