We joke about participation awards being given to children just for showing up. Although this dilutes the value of reputable awards. But awards that are given out selectively based on hard work and positive outcomes signify a distinctive achievement. When you receive those types of awards, it feels great!
This week we are feeling great about receiving several awards: Frost & Sullivan’s Growth Excellence and Leadership, and the Cyber Defense Global Award for Internet of Things Security and Best Product Network Access Control. These awards recognize the positive impact ForeScout brings to the security posture of organizations.
Frost & Sullivan awarded ForeScout the Growth Excellence and Leadership in the Network Access Control Market.
My favorite quote is from Tony Massimini, Frost & Sullivan’s Senior Industry Analyst for Information & Network Security:
“ForeScout continues to deliver product innovation that is driving significant market share gains in a highly competitive industry. The company continues to add customers and devices under management at a rapid rate and has demonstrated sustained and consistent growth, while increasing its focus on IoT, OT, data center, and cloud security.”
Frost & Sullivan highlights several of ForeScout’s accomplishments:
- Growth Performance – ForeScout has achieved the fastest growth rate in the NAC market. The company has outperformed in the overall market for several years and has gained market share as a result of brand recognition, channel partnerships, and technology partnerships as well as delivering innovations to customers and focusing on the needs of the rapidly changing market.
- Customer Impact – ForeScout addresses the dynamic changes and security challenges facing customers as they migrate quickly to public and private clouds, accelerate the convergence of IT and OT, and continue to increase IoT and bring-your-own-device (BYOD) adoption. Customers express a positive purchase, implementation, and support experience throughout the life of ForeScout’s solutions and exhibit high brand loyalty.
- Solution Offering – ForeScout focuses on high-growth solutions and its customers are benefitting from continuous visibility, policy-based automated control, and orchestration amongst third-party security vendors. Due to ForeScout’s ability to see and control traditional and non-traditional connected devices without agents, customers report seeing up to 60 percent more devices on their network.
Cyber Defense Global Awards 2018 ForeScout’s visibility platform was recognized as a winner in two categories including “Leader of Internet of Things Security” and “Best Product Network Access Control.
Cyber Defense Magazine’s Publisher, Gary S. Milliefesky shared that the “Cyber Defense Magazine spent six months searching the globe to find the most innovative and cutting-edge cyber security companies for our Cyber Defense 2018 Global Awards,”
At the conclusion of its research, Cyber Defense Magazine awarded ForeScout two awards – one as the Best Product Network Access Control and one as the Leader of Internet of Things Security because “ForeScout is an innovator on a mission to help stop breaches and get one step ahead of the next threat, proactively.”
ForeScout’s comprehensive focus on device visibility has made its security solution a technology of choice for the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Program. The CDM Program is charged with fortifying the cybersecurity of government networks and systems by identifying cybersecurity risks on an ongoing basis and prioritizing incident response based on risk severity. Similar to CDM, the Department of Defense’s “Comply To Connect” (C2C) program relies on the ForeScout platform as a key security technology.
We appreciate this recognition. Thank you to our 2900+ customers and all our partners as we couldn’t have done it without you. And a special thanks to our friends and family who understand that we can’t resist making the extra effort to make the world more secure.
- Frost & Sullivan Award & NAC Report: https://forescout.com/frost-sullivan/
- Frost & Sullivan NAC Report: https://www.forescout.com/frost-sullivan/nac-report/
- ForeScout NAC Solution Brief: https://forescout.com/company/resources/network-access-control-solution-brief/
- ForeScout corporate brochure: https://forescout.com/forescout-company-brochure-pr/
- Follow ForeScout online: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Blog