Managed Service Providers
IT organizations are coping with growing demand for greater and more varied access to network resources while at the same time managing the inherit risks of personal and mobile devices in their enterprise… We believe ForeScout’s NAC deployment and management advantages as well as service provider packaging assure MSPs greater opportunity to successfully deliver NAC-as-a-Service”
-Robert Ayoub, Global Program Director, Frost & Sullivan Information and Communications Technology Practice.
“ForeScout NAC-as-a-Service package removes barriers to entry with customers who don’t necessarily have the budget… enables us to detect and identify devices on the network… then we can add additional value through policy control, as well as control of the devices on the network.”
– Dale Tesch, global director of professional services, Integralis
“We are seeing a tremendous new up tic in NAC-as-a-Service related the rapid growth of BYOD in the workforce, so the network access control plus MDM lite from ForeScout is the right package, functionality and pricing at the right time… makes it simple for Konsultek to go to market with NAC and BYOD service offering.”
– Michael Tilkian, vice president of global sales, Konsultek
“ForeScout CounterACT represents a highly valued offering within our portfolio of network and security solutions.”
– Ade Omotomilola., head of managed service, Axial Systems
“Our customers have had great success with ForeScout CounterACT and we are pleased to offer NAC-as-a-Service, which well complements our managed offerings.”
– Oscar Perez, manager of IT Services, DTXT
ForeScout Service Provider Advantage, Differentiation and Opportunity.
Q. In a world of managed firewall, IPS, VPN, web filter, anti-malware and logging services, how can service providers securely and profitably extend their service portfolio to provide greater value to their current customers and attain new business opportunities?
How can you take full advantage of the BYOD opportunity?
Network access control (NAC) solutions have eluded the service provider mainstream due to deployment limitations, operational disruptions and service complexity. Most approaches have infrastructure restrictions, agent management and enforcement overhead, long implementation cycles and heavy capital commitments – all of which impact success and add costs for both the service provider and their customers.
All the enterprise-class features that make ForeScout the leading NAC platform with over 1300 commercial, government and military installations worldwide, make it the best-in-class solution to be implemented as a hosted or managed service.
ForeScout CounterACT not only meets and exceeds the requirements of IT organizations and service providers for NAC-as-a-Service, but also offers MSPs a flexible, yet integrated approach for bring your own device (BYOD) services.
ForeScout Advantages for IT Organizations
- Out-of-band physical and/or virtual appliance architecture
- One integrated appliance – asset inventory, guest account management, automated registration, enforcement, user self-remediation and auto-remediation
- Agentless scanning and enforcement with optional persistent and dissolvable agents
- Access authentication; users and guests as well as managed, mobile and unmanaged devices
- Real-time device profiling and auto-classified inventory
- Flexible policy creation, application and management
- Effectuate BYOD policy for personal and corporate mobile devices
- MDM support that fortifies MDM device-protection with network defenses
- Wide breadth of enforcement options
- Post-admission monitoring
ForeScout Enables Service Providers
- A broad range of physical and virtual appliances models supporting rapid implementation and on-demand scalability
- Fully integrated – all functionality in one appliance means less CPE equipment to deploy, manage and maintain
- Robust interoperability – works with a customer’s existing environment to yield faster and less costly implementation and greater addressable market
- Opportunities to build custom integrations with a customer’s existing IT management systems through the open ControlFabric Interface.
- Agentless discovery with device and user monitoring allows for non-disruptive deployment and policy testing
- Support for 802.1X and non-802.1X environments to enable broader device coverage even for unmanaged devices and legacy infrastructure
- Built-in and extensible device fingerprinting, policy templates and reporting accelerates time-to-value and service customization
- Broad enforcement options that support monitor-only, alerting and logging, phased activation and workflow logic to respond to a variety of violation and security issues
- Unified visibility and integration with leading MDM platforms
- Semi-to-fully automated controls and remediation options to optimize security personnel, streamline response, and assure meeting SLAs
- Scalable – manage multiple appliances from one RBAC-enabled administrative console; end-to-end configuration, policy management, operational visibility, control and auditing
- Subscription licensing with on-demand model upgrade
- Broad marketing, training and technical support
- MSPAlliance Vendor Accreditation
Contact us today to learn about how the ForeScout CounterACT platform can be packaged to support your managed services and how to become an authorized service provider partner. Email email@example.com.